Powered by Blogger.

Day 140

A lot of people come into our home and see this quilt.  I am  sure none of them know why its there, and probably don't really notice it much, but to Tyler & Me it means a lot.  It was made from his Grandpa's Levi's and also something that Tyler loves, which was farming with his Grandpa.  I was looking at this quilt and I just felt so sad that I never got to know his Grandpa Gull (or his Grandpa & Grandma Mendenhall)  I do feel sad that I didn't get to meet them here on earth, but I am so grateful they are all up there with our unborn children watching over them and probably telling them some embarrassing things about us!  I can just imagine the fun they are all having up in heaven with our children that are not with us yet. I wonder what they told Lydia before she came to be with us. :)  So I am so grateful for this little quilt that my Mother in law made for Tyler.  I will always keep it displayed for all to see, even if they don't know what it means to us! 

Post a Comment

Followers

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP