Powered by Blogger.

Day 14

I wanted to show how much fun Photo shop can be! :)  Also how it can change a dull picture to something dramatic and artsy! :)


Before-
(I should have changed a few of my settings to get a better SOOC but it was cold and I didn't care much! ha ha)

After-

I had a lot of fun playing with this image and changing the color of the sky to make it more 'BAM' if you will! :)  I love the end result even if I know it wasn't really what the sky looked like!  I also want people to know that I don't always do this drastic of a change to my pictures!  I normally keep it pretty simple so that the picture is as 'real' as possible! :) But sometimes its just fun to play around! :)  I hope you all enjoy it!  Tomorrow I am going to try to not do a landscape picture! To switch it up a little!

Alecia  – (April 7, 2011 at 12:44 PM)  

WOWWWW!!! this is SOO AWESOME!!!!! i love it

Anonymous –   – (April 26, 2011 at 2:22 PM)  

I am in LOVE with the second one. STUNNING!

Post a Comment

Followers

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP